Our Well-th Process
1. How are you compensated?
In financial services, advisors are paid in two ways: Commission and Fee-for-Service. We receive commission income when we provide our clients with investment and/or insurance solutions. Like other businesses, this covers our overhead, dealer and compliance costs as well as provides our income. Our earnings are based on providing professional advice to support your financial success. When you succeed, so do we.
Note: Our policy is that we find more money for our clients than we cost them, or else we don’t take them on as a Cash Flow planning client or a Financial Planning client. It’s that simple.
2. What makes you different?
Relationships We develop long-term, strong relationships with our clients. We are always in our clients’ corner looking out for them. Our main priority is always keeping our clients’ wealth healthy.
Solutions We have a unique customized process called The Wellth Process™ that we take our clients through. Clients trust that they will be looked after and are confident in our process.
Christian loves what he does; providing people with wealth security. Since Christian enjoys what he does and believes it is his calling, it shows through to clients.
A few events have happened in Christian’s life that made him realize that financial service is his calling.
The first event was when his grandmother fell ill and didn’t have a financial plan to cover her retirement and healthcare needs. Christian’s mother and her three siblings needed to support her during her remaining years.
The second challenging event that Christian was faced with was the news of his eldest daughter, at the age of 14, being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The news sent Christian on a path where he traveled to various healthcare professionals to find help. With time, patience, and the help of a Naturopathic Doctor and a special diet program, his daughter, now 23 years old, is able to successfully manage the side-effects of her medication and enjoys a full and exciting life.
3. What are you licensed for and what products do you offer?
Christian is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Certified Cash Flow Specialist (CCS) and is licensed to provide a comprehensive list of products and wealth solutions. He is licensed to give advice on investments such as GICs, Canada Savings Bonds, corporate bonds, stocks and mutual funds and for insurance products such as annuities, critical illness and disability insurance, as well as Life Insurance (Term, Universal and Whole Life) and Segregated Funds also known as Variable Annuity Contracts.
4. What do you mean by "Cash Flow Planning?"
This is the best way to describe cash flow planning (Source: MoneyFinder):
A written document that includes behavioural spending recommendations as well as guidance on the most efficient debt structure for a given client. It should also include but is not limited to:
- Letter of engagement outlining exactly what a client should expect from the cash flow planning process, what they are committing to and what the financial professional providing the plan is committing to.
- Specific and clear advice on both spending and debt repayment.
- An exact amount a client should focus on spending on those expenses they can control.
- Short-term goals (e.g. savings and vacations) as well as major expenses (e.g. saving for the next car and paying for renovations).
- A dollar amount of the cumulative value that following the plan could bring to the client to give context to the power an individual actually has over their financial circumstances.
5. How do I know I need help with my cash flow planning?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Do you feel like you are making a great income but don’t know where it all goes?
- Do you feel like you could do more with your money if you only knew how?
- Do you want more out of the money you already have?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, cash flow planning is your next step.
- Living Financial 58 Plant Street Suite 206 Batawa, ON K0K 1E0
- T 613.394.8200
- F 613.849.1173
- Map & Directions
- Map & Directions
Website legal disclaimers
Raymond James Ltd. is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Securities-related products and services are offered through Raymond James Ltd., member Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
Insurance products and services are offered through Raymond James Financial Planning Ltd, which is not a member Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
Raymond James Trust Services are offered by Raymond James Trust (Canada) in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario, and by Raymond James Trust (Québec) Ltd. in the province of Québec. Both entities are wholly owned subsidiaries of Raymond James Ltd. Trust Services are not covered by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
Use of the Raymond James Ltd. website is governed by the Web Use Agreement.
Please click on the link below to stay connected via email.
*You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing to our emails.